Browsing All Businesses By Map
From our home page, click on the link to the right 'Browse by Map', this will then show a list of all businesses in all locations.
Browsing Businesses By Location
On most pages, click on the link to the right 'Browse Businesses By Location', this will then show a list of businesses in all locations, from here, if you click on your area, you will then see a list of businesses within your area.
Browsing Businesses By Categories
On on category page, scroll down and click on a business type that you are interested in, this will then show a list of businesses, look under 'Filter by Location' to see businesses within your area.
Searching For Businesses By Location
In the first search field, you can enter a keyword phrase or Just choose your area from the dropdown menu, then click on the 'Search' button, this will return all businesses in your area.
Searching For Businesses By Type
In the first search field, you can enter a keyword phrase or Just choose a category type from the dropdown menu, then click on the 'Search' button, this will return all businesses by your chosen type.
Searching For Businesses By Type & Location.
In the first search field, you can enter a keyword phrase or Just choose a category type and area from the dropdown menus, then click on the 'Search' button, this will return all businesses by your chosen type and location.
Contacting A Business Owner
Once you have navigated to the listing detail page, you have a few choices depending on information submitted, the link 'Send a Message' will open a built in email form that will send your enquiry to the business owner, if a website is listed, click on the link 'Visit the business Website', Or if submitted, scroll down to see if a tel contact no. is listed.
Share A Business Listing
If you would like to share a business listing detail page, click on the tab 'Share this Listing', you will have a choice of -
Recommend A Business To A Friend
Click on the tab 'Share this Listing', scroll down until you see the form, use the form to send a message to a friend, the url to the business listing detail page will automatically be given.
Write A Review
Once you have navigated to the listing detail page, click on the tab 'Write a Review', from here you can rate, 5 being the highest, then enter a title & brief comment in the box provided.
Submitting A New Business Listing
- Select a main then sub category type from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your business name only followed by County.
- A description of your business.
- Select a business logo from your local computer or smart device library.
- Enter your business website if you have one (optional).
- Enter a contact tel no, Land line or mobile.
- Select your location from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your business street address - 1 some street, some town or village..
- Click the add to map feature (recommended).
- Enter your business postcode - AB01 2CD.
- Add the days / hours your business operates, Change the dropdown menu to suit your needs for each day that your business runs, No need to list days closed (recommended).
- Use an email that you would like to have enquiries sent to.
- A person who deals with phone & email enquiries.
- Enter the code shown in the box.
If you have choose the featured options you can upload more images for the gallery feature.
Then click the 'Submit button'.
Editing A Approved Business Listing
If you submitted a listing without first registering, use the code given at submission using our 'Modify your Listing' page, if you paste the code in, make sure there are no gaps at the beginning, then click on the 'Submit' button to make your changes.
Note that any edits will need to be re-approved.
Upgrade A Listing
Login or use the code given after submission, Tick the new listing option, Then click on the 'Submit' button to save the changes.